• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Idea's for pre-op

Magsy

Hi guys looking for thoughts and ideas for my pre-op diet. It says you can have one small potatoe. PLEASE my small to their small might just be a little different. I am looking at 3 ozs is this right??? Or am i once again being over generous. Just want to make sure that i do it right. I mean to size my portion sizes and weights have got me in this situation in the first place. So come on guys give me some idea's lol xxx THANKS in advance. ps I will succeed.

Hi hun, i was told it was around the size of your fist, think mine was a wee bit bigger some days, and i made into wedges some days instead of jacket and mash abit of a change, sugar free jelly is free hun, i stocked up on mushrooms and peppers, baby corn and brocolli, xxx

I did the milk diet so not really aware of the pro's & con's of the low carb one, but imagine 3 oz is about right. Hope you get lot's more ideas when everyone logs on, good luck, sugar xxx :D:D

Hi there, if it helps i did the real food 800-1000 diet, daily i had coffee breakfast (can't eat brekkie) LF yougut (can't spell) Lunch- LF cup a soup, or spinach/cucumber, cress 2 quorn sausages or burgers with half an orange, Dinner the same or cabbage and a LF ocean pie, supper- yougat or soup, lots of nas squash on Sundays only lots of the same type veggies [plus a v tiny fried fish (coley/brim) 2 vey very tiny potatoes (new potatoes) and a tablespoon rice. At the 3rd week i was ravenous so hit more like 1200 naughty i know but i lost 9kgs (10kg) before i started to lose heart and consume 1200 calories!!!(yuk) all the best

hi i am going for my consultation on tues 1st nov already pencilled in for op on the 8th nov does anybody know can i have remaining cambridge diet in the pre op?? thanks suex

hi i am going for my consultation on tues 1st nov already pencilled in for op on the 8th nov does anybody know can i have remaining cambridge diet in the pre op?? thanks suex

The Cambridge (or similar) is one of the 5 pre-op diets on the Heartlands regime, so you will be fine with it. Welcome to the forum, and best of luck on your op day!

Back