• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ideas for the weekend?

JO28172

Ive no plans! That's not me at all....thought might be good for everyone to record what plans they have, as we all try and make our weekends not so food/drink related anymore, not easy after a lifetime of meals out!

So I'll start it off with things we've done in the last few months

Bingo!
Dog racing
Camping

Over to you guys......? What you got planned?

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

cleaning the house as much as I can ahead of my surgery in a couple of weeks so I wont have to worry about it afterwards :D

National trust visits
Knit & natter
Vintage festivals
Farmers markets to stock up on nice fruit, veg & salads.
Art galleries.

ive got a wedding party to go to,im on the mushy stage after my fill so gonna be very boring for me lol x

National trust visits
Knit & natter
Vintage festivals
Farmers markets to stock up on nice fruit, veg & salads.
Art galleries.

Haven't got these all this weekend LOL sorry misunderstood. These are things I do.
This weekend I am at my house in France so relaxing by the pool, swimming & reading my new books.

My daughter is at her dads so no ferrying her around to dancing etc. I'm going to take full advantage and have some me time at the gym, combat on sat and pump on sunday - jacuzzi sauna etc (not just rushing around to get home).

Going to go out on Saturday night with my OH too - this will involve food and drink, oh well! xx

Our holiday starts on Friday for 2 weeks but as the weathers such pants we're not going away in our caravan as we planned. Decorating this weekend again as we're doing the hall and landing which is a huge job as it's a huge hall. Will be off and out for lots of days out doing the things we never do and might do all the touristy things in London as we never get round to doing them living so close.

Have fun whatever you do. xxx

Thanks all, so hard when all we have ever done is eat and drink....anyway..the tent is coming out again...can't believe I struggled to get a site...but I have...so this sun best stay out!

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Back