• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

In the bin!

JO28172

Trifle, pork pie, quiche....you name it...is going in the bin...because we all know what will happen when that fridge door opens if not! Even the dog has put weight on this weekend :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Or give it to someone with chickens! Mine are eating left overs as I write!!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wish I knew someone! The dog is full.... We need more pets lol x

Trifle, pork pie, quiche....you name it...is going in the bin...because we all know what will happen when that fridge door opens if not! Even the dog has put weight on this weekend :)

So true. I have just eaten my slice of cheesecake I was saving for my dinner tonight, in the misguided thought it would fill me up. Who am I trying to kid! I have to ask my hubby to climb a ladder today to hide the rest of my 2kg jar of jelly beans in the loft. I ain't daring to climb in there as I'm scared of heights :eek: I am soooo looking forward to going to work to get out of party mode :rolleyes:

flutterby1966 said:
So true. I have just eaten my slice of cheesecake I was saving for my dinner tonight, in the misguided thought it would fill me up. Who am I trying to kid! I have to ask my hubby to climb a ladder today to hide the rest of my 2kg jar of jelly beans in the loft. I ain't daring to climb in there as I'm scared of heights :eek: I am soooo looking forward to going to work to get out of party mode :rolleyes:

At least we recognise and are acting on it though! Before its far too late :)

Back