• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

If i had any doubts?

alisoomy71

I went to bexleyheath today with my mum as it's my birthday Tuesday and she wanted to buy me something. Well if I ever had any doubts about my op they have gone!
I firstly started getting ready and changed my clothes 4x then while out I tried on 3 tops didn't like any and hate seeing myself in those mirrors. I felt so depressed but at the same time more determined that I need this operation.
So even though my day made me feel like crap it has given me the inspiration I needed. Been really gaging for a fag too but trying to ignore the craving.

Ali gonna-be-slim-soon !!!!! ;) ;)

Oh my goodness, this sounds sooo like me! Supposed to being going out tomorrow night and have NOTHING to wear! And I'm worried about resisting the fags too once I've had a drink. The only thing keeping me from smoking at the moment is the thought of the additional risks when it comes to surgery.

And me! I have thrown all my fat summer clothes away or they are up in the loft and had to admit defeat and buy something bigger to wear as its so hot!
Happy bday for tues! xx

Back