• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

If you need reminding why you're doing this....

To shop anywhere I like for clothes
My dad passed away aged 51 from heart disease, I don't want to go the same way. To be able to walk and cycle anywhere without in warranted comments from t****ers in the street. To run around like a loon with my dogs and not feel like I need a paramedics afterwards LOL.

I will one day get in and out of the back of a three door car with style and finesse, rather than looking like I'm something the car has "passed"!!

Having said that, being the fatty is always the best excuse to sit in the front seat! It has to have some advantages right?

do you own a three wheeled car then or are you friends of Del Boy!!

Noo OH has a three door! Imagine a three wheeler with my fat ass squished in it!!! Ha ha!!!

I can totally relate to all these posts they are great makes you realise what you think about things others think too who are in our situation. I want to go to a theme park where the safety harness fits. And go in cars without worrying if the seat belt fits, and if your asked out for a meal not panic about a) being asked to eat in public b) worrying what type of seatin there is and if you will fit in chair etc luv Kaz x

Noo OH has a three door! Imagine a three wheeler with my fat ass squished in it!!! Ha ha!!!

LOL!! Sorry I totally mis read your post. Hopefully we will all squish in behind the blow up dolls - post op of course!!:8855:

SARAH S said:
LOL!! Sorry I totally mis read your post. Hopefully we will all squish in behind the blow up dolls - post op of course!!:8855:

Ha!!!! Too funny!!!

Back