• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im 42 and not 42 stone!!!

Cicca

It's my birthday and until my surgery 5 years ago I was generally keeping up with my weight/age! At age 30 I had crept in to the 30 stone something bracket!

image-3551404654.jpg

Yesterday with my family celebrating!

xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

image-3012535955.jpg

Attachments

• image-234776140.jpg
    image-234776140.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 150
  • image-599731734.jpg
    image-599731734.jpg
    419.9 KB · Views: 148
  • image-4011997175.jpg
    image-4011997175.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
omg!!! you look so amazing!!! hahaha well done :) and a very happy birthday to you :553: xxx

Cicca

Caren said:
omg!!! you look so amazing!!! hahaha well done :) and a very happy birthday to you :553: xxx

Love you Caren and I don't really even know you! Your turn soon brilliant one!!

xx.

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
Love you Caren and I don't really even know you! Your turn soon brilliant one!!

xx.

oh shucks :eek: thank you, ive been on my pre op diet a week and lost a stone :eek::eek::eek: im gobsmaked lol pleased though :D lol xxx

Cicca

Caren said:
oh shucks :eek: thank you, ive been on my pre op diet a week and lost a stone :eek::eek::eek: im gobsmaked lol pleased though :D lol xxx

Bloody brilliant! I knew you could do it too. Well done, I can't wait to follow your journey - there'll be no stopping you!!

xx.

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
Congratulations, Have a fantastic birthday.

Your photos show an incredible difference and its such an inspiration to see such success that has continued for 5 years.

:553:Have a fab day:553:

Yvessa

I always feel so inspired when I see your photos. You look so happy!

Cicca

Yvessa said:
I always feel so inspired when I see your photos. You look so happy!

I am you know, I still have my moments but on the whole life feels like a better place! Only because getting control of the biggest problem I had made the others a bit easier to deal with. I'm off to Covent Garden today to buy some clothes - I'd have rather stayed in years ago!

Yvessa - your weight lose is really starting to show too, great results and well deserved!
xx

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
I am you know, I still have my moments but on the whole life feels like a better place! Only because getting control of the biggest problem I had made the others a bit easier to deal with. I'm off to Covent Garden today to buy some clothes - I'd have rather stayed in years ago!

Yvessa - your weight lose is really starting to show too, great results and well deserved!
xx

oh i love covent garden, have a great day :) xxx

safc_chick

Can't wait to be skinny!
You look fab and so happy, your such an inspiration. Happy Birthday to you xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

louisaL

looking to make a change!
Happy birthday !! What an inspiration you are xx

louisaL

looking to make a change!
Happy birthday!! What an inspiration!

Yvessa

xx

Thanks hun :) Am feeling better every day. But seeing you having lost and maintaining gives me hope for myself.

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Happy Birthday, sweetheart ... your photos give us all hope :) Have a really lovely day ... guess this means you are really only 5 in new life terms :birthday::eek:

Cicca

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Happy Birthday, sweetheart ... your photos give us all hope :) Have a really lovely day ... guess this means you are really only 5 in new life terms :birthday::eek:

21 forever!!

Vonone

Congratulations, not just on your birthday but on your fabulous fabulous weight loss. You look amazing xxx

Evenstarr

You look absolutely amazing and as someone else said an inspiration too.
Hope you have a lovely birthday.
Em xxxx :birthday: