• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm 5 days out from my surgery.

Santeezy

Well, I started this journey a short time ago and boy did the time fly by as I approach my surgery date of 12/9/10. I am not feeling the nerves yet for I feel I have been well prepared through this journey with all my support systems, my surgical team and of course my family. It has been a good start to a long long lifestyle change, that I must say was definiteley needed. I will keep you all posted on my ups and downs through this journey. I guess this will my coming out party pre-surgery. Wish me luck and a speedy recovery.....thanks Mike

Wishing u all the best & speedy recovery xx

the best of luck for the 9th - i have my surgery that day too! Cant believe how quick it has come around either - all a wee bit surreal. Looking forward to hearing how you got on x

All the very best, we will be thinking of you and cheering you on your journey... wishing you smooth sailing... love and hugs, Bev xx

Just aheads up I haven't posted in regards to surgery but due to a viral outbreak at hospital I was rescheduled to 12/23 a little bummed but better safe than sorry I guess!

All the very best for the 23rd December and every good wish on your journey.

Love and hugs xxx

good luck

Good luck on your recovery and your fresh start will be amazing
just think of all the lovely clothes you will get in to shortly x
:wow:

Best wishes for your upcoming op.
Grace xxx

sorry to hear that you op has been postponed (mine too! lol). 23rd isnt too far away - goodluck xx

Back