• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Twinsmum08

Hiya , so I've been on this journey for along time, under NHS they wouldn't let my go near any diet plans etc until I had gone through a number of therapies including self asteam course, as I have very low self image . Done loads of diets in the past losing 4 stone at a time , but always went to laxatives just to get a cheer at the scales. Not a healthy lifestyle.
After going through this I was put on the milk diet which was fine didn't feel hungry but my body didn't like it as I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis every joint and bone ached also did it for four weeks lost 1 stone and 3 lbs but now on 1200kal a day selective menu . Which in some ways is harder cause you have to think and work at it. Instead of eating a cake or two and staving myself the rest of the day. But still on my journey to surgery , looking forward to be part of everyone's journey xx

Hello and welcome

Hellloooo and welcome !

Hiya and welcome, we're a friendly bunch on here so any questions just ask away x

Welcome and good luck x

Welcome and good luck. Its important to use this stage to change your mind set about eating habits. After surgery the key to success to stick to protein and forget the crap food. No more substituting the daily calories for cake instead of protein. It really is the key to it..i really hope you do well as life is much better once the weight comes off and a new way of life begins! The surgery is not a miracle just a tool to help you out, but it can be cheated quite easily so work with it! All the best x

Hello :)

Hello and welcome, from another Newbie

Back