• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm a teen . . .

top_kat

This is a big, if not HUGE milestone and major target for me . . .I know I still have a long way to go and there will be people thinking wow you were HOW heavy when you started . . but . . .today, on my weekly weigh in I'd lost another 4lbs and have come into the teens . . .

The last time I went below the 20st mark was when I was on lighterlife 5 years ago, and actually went down to 17 ~ however, it made me so physically ill that I had to stop doing it and the weight went back on, plus another few stone . . .

But, today, I hit my Xmas target of losing 4 stone, not only am I a teen :D but I've also hit my target 6 1/2 weeks early :woohoo: :character00100:

But while I've lost over 4 stone now, (am 11 weeks post op today) my head and mind is taking ages to catch up and so are the wardrobe changes lol even tho I feel the differences, I don't see them, I'm still wearing clothes and tops that are 3/4 sizes too big . . .only seeing myself in a full length mirror yesterday for the first time since surgery I was actually shocked to see my clothes literally hanging . . .and yet, when I think of myself I don't think of myself as being smaller . . .its all rather bizarre.

However, I am loving the healthy choices my band is giving me, the choices I make in the foods that I eat or do not. I am learning the difference between the real hunger and the "head hunger" and I have most certainly learnt a lot in relation to my own eating habits and changing them in positive ways. Although it took me 7 years to have this surgery done, I actually totally understand that before, I was actually never really ready for it . . .that I wasn't in the right place to have it done.

But, YAY! I'm a teen (not in age unfortunately tho) :8855:

im happy for u top kat and i cant w8 till im writing things like this an feeling like u its great thanx for sharing x

Wow top Kat that's such a brilliant achievement and in such a short time - you should be so so proud of yourself hunny x

All that and no restriction just imagine what you will be achieving with the restriction x

Amazing achievement. So happy for you.

well done! youre such an inspiration to me! x

Jolly well done :clap:

Sounds like a new target is needed for Santa :4616:

So pleased for you, I've not set a target and not lost weight for months, but have still zapped 4 dress sizes, so still well pleased. I bought an amazing dress that I would never wear in a million years when I was my former self and I intended to fit into it by next July. Got it on a couple days ago, but not fully zipped up. Progress !!!!

Congratulations and really well done on your loss so far :D getting your head in the right space to take control of your future including wise food choices and working with the band ... You will achieve your goals!!! X

Well done xxx

Well done on your achievement so far! I also really enjoyed reading your post, so open and positive.

Yeah, I don't think Id want to be a teen in age again, but quite happy this way lol

Thanks everyone its nice to be able to share this here, only a couple of people know about my band and others just don't mention it LOL

Back