• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im alive !!!!!!

blob

Everything went well, just a bit sleepy! Thank you guys and girls for all your support.
Hello new me so excited to get working with my band. Xxx :)

congratulations xx try to rest well and good luck :) happy healing x

Pleased all went well take your time and rest up for a speedy recovery xx

blob said:
Everything went well, just a bit sleepy! Thank you guys and girls for all your support.
Hello new me so excited to get working with my band. Xxx :)

Glad every thing went well blob,take it easy.xx

yay! welcome to the losers bench blob :) x

Sorry I didnt see this before, but glad to hear all went well . . .wishing you a speedy recovery and welcome to the losers bench :D

I'm ok still quite a lot of pain getting up from sitting and sitting down. Is this normal? I must say care at hospital was great untill I had an awful nurse who wouldn't let me have pain killer for 8 hours after op! I think after paying 7500 they would take better care of you, she wouldn't even give me a drink. But I couldn't fault anyone else they were all fantastic. :)

blob said:
I'm ok still quite a lot of pain getting up from sitting and sitting down. Is this normal? I must say care at hospital was great untill I had an awful nurse who wouldn't let me have pain killer for 8 hours after op! I think after paying 7500 they would take better care of you, she wouldn't even give me a drink. But I couldn't fault anyone else they were all fantastic. :)

Me too! Feeling more bruised and tender today, liked I've been kicked by an elephant! Drinking is much easier though. I find if I keep up with the painkillers and move around as much as I can, it relieves some of this blasted gas!! Are you still really bloated! X

Yeah still blown up, can only manage little amounts of soup, bruising come put now to, let's hope it starts getting better soon x

Back