• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band losers ? How much have u lost?

PinkDaisy

I will do it this time!
Hello all!

2wks til i get my gastric band and im so excited, I tend to read a lot about bypass losses but not as much about banders. Can all u banders let me know how much ur losing and ur start n current weights!!

Thanks so much!
PinkDaisy x

Hi Pink Daisy, I have lost just over 80lbs since op on 22 march - am pleased so far. I lost a couple of stone in the year prior to op. (I only update my losers log every 4 weeks). I still have a lot to go though - I was heavy for a band.
Congrats on yr op -hope pre-op goes ok! x

Hi, I am 15 weeks out of my op and have lost 66lb. Starting weight was 17 stone and current weight is 12 stone 4lb. So I am only 4lb away from 5 stone,

Not enough :(

Hi PinkDaisy

I got my band 7 weeks ago tomorrow

I was 15st 3lb's before I got it and im now 13st 5lb's :bliss: I have lost 27lb's and im 1 lb off 2 stone

Bex you are doing brilliantly. YOu are 7 weeks out and have lost 14lb. So that is the perfect average of 2lb a week. Well done!!!!!

Pre-op: 8 lbs down
Since band was fitted: 6lbs- in 8 weeks :(

I have no restriction...going for 2nd fill tomorrow.

Nope...6lbs in 8 weeks.

How much did banders out there lose between the band being fitted and restriction??

Since the band was fitted, i have only lost lost about 6lbs...in 8 weeks!! (8lbs on pre-op diet and the rest of the weight loss is from previous efforts)

Feeling a failure really :(

Going for my 2nd fill tomorrow- hoping for 2mls...so I'll have 5mls in a 9cc band

i was 25st 7 when i had band fitted and im now 18st 10 so nearly reached 7 stone hoping to by next month when it will be a year since banding done
coralie dont be disheartened you will get there it hard with no restriction babe but once you get the sweet spot your be loosing xx

Coralie, good luck with fill tomorrow, I hope you get some more restriction and the weight will come flying off :0icanfly:

I finally got restriction last week. It had taken 3 fills and I have 8.3 mils in a 10ml band. So I had 14 weeks without restriction.

Your all doing so well it really spurs me on knowing in 2wks il be one of u on the losing side, I am going to be persistant in asking for the fill as soon as I can as my will power is very little!!

Well done guys im proud of u all x

Nope...6lbs in 8 weeks.

How much did banders out there lose between the band being fitted and restriction??

Since the band was fitted, i have only lost lost about 6lbs...in 8 weeks!! (8lbs on pre-op diet and the rest of the weight loss is from previous efforts)

Feeling a failure really :(

Going for my 2nd fill tomorrow- hoping for 2mls...so I'll have 5mls in a 9cc band

oh sorry Coralie, when I saw the 36lb on your ticker I assumed you made a mistake!

OMG dont feel like a failure, this is really hard without restriction, I could literally eat all around me im that hungry, i dont know how im loosing mine cos im not eating like an anorexic!!

Hopefully you'll have much better restriction after your fill tomorrow, good luck with that, I cant wait til mine (2nd Sept) let us know how you get on

Kate x x x

oh sorry Coralie, when I saw the 36lb on your ticker I assumed you made a mistake!

OMG dont feel like a failure, this is really hard without restriction, I could literally eat all around me im that hungry, i dont know how im loosing mine cos im not eating like an anorexic!!

Hopefully you'll have much better restriction after your fill tomorrow, good luck with that, I cant wait til mine (2nd Sept) let us know how you get on

Kate x x x

Its probably all that er hum exercise you and hubby are doing ;)

Well I think u are all bludy amazing whether its 1lb or 100 lbs we know it is going to come off! Sometimes I wish i had gone for bypass but im looking forward to my band and knowing the weight WILL finally come off and stay off which is main thing.

Dont feel down about 6lbs hun, its going to stay off and once u get the restriction the rest will fly off and join it!

XX

Back