• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm Back!!

marky v

as the title says, i'm done and dusted and back to the real world!! feeling a tad tired, but understandable, but over the moon, no pain at all, (only if i sneeze or cough too hard!!) will maybe do a write up on how it all went when i can get motivated to sit here for a while, take care for now all, M xxx

glad your all done and home i have pain when i movebut feeling better

hi bud, one of the physio's mentioned you said hi, we passed your room on walkabout, she didn't mention till after we got back to my room, would've popped in to say hi and introduce myself, glad you're not in too much pain...it will get better as we know, i think my weightloss and gym work payed off, i was all for the off on wednesday night!!!

Glad you are well and are at home recouperating. Look forward to hearing all about it x

Glad you are out and feeling good :)

great to see you back Mark. Wishing you a speedy recovery and a successful weight loss journey ahead x

Nice to hear all went well & your back home, Sending best wishes for a speedy recovery

wecome back.
wishing you a speedy recovery.

Mark...
Glad all went well for you and your ok and NOW it's onwards and downwards on the weight front.....
Good luck....
Mark1

glad ur back and doing so well
congrats
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats & welcome to the losing side! Glad you are pain free & look forward to your write up! :D

there he is ! Welcome back sooo pleased your not in pain...:grumble: :p

Back