• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm on the losers bench YEE HA

Ankaas

Hi guys all done and dusted - back in hotel and I'm feeling good. Never wore my pj's and never used my wind tabs or pain killers - plenty at hospital if you need them. I'll check in later with you all and tell you how it was (warts an all) . But bottom line is it's over, I'm fine and I'm over the moon I went through with it. ;) xxx

congratulations xx

Glad its all over - all downhill now (the weight!!) xx

Well done...I'm really glad you're back ok. I've been thinking about you! I'm on my way to hospital in an hour and then I can join the post-oppers...hurrayy!!
Hope you continue to get better quickly.

Well done...I'm really glad you're back ok. I've been thinking about you! I'm on my way to hospital in an hour and then I can join the post-oppers...hurrayy!!
Hope you continue to get better quickly.

Good luck just go with the flow and you will get through it. The worst thinhg is the taking of blood so in the grand scale of things that's not to bad. We are going into Brussels today - so 2 days post op I'm up and raring to go. Not even hungry. Xxxx

Back