• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im banded!!!

ldavidson84

Hi all,

well i went in yesterday at 12.30pm was told i was 2nd on list so between 4pm-5pm. I was so scared! I went down at 6.20pm woke up in recovery with alot of pain in port area was given morphene and all ok. Didnt get alot of sleep last night due to checks from nurses and women in next room being sick all night.

Saw surgeon this morning who said all went well, he said i did exceptionally well on pre op diet as my liver was smallest he had seen :) i was discharged by 11am and back home now :D

I have lots of wind pain which i have been taking rennie for and my wonderful dad has just been and found me some peppermint cordial that i had in hospital to ease it.
My port site is also a little sore.

Overall i am very pleased with how it all went and my care was brilliant!

Well im gonna try and get alittle sleep now.

Jo hope all gone well today hun xxx

Glad you're home - take it easy & allow your body to recover now :)
xxx

Hi Leanne - Congratulations and Welcome to the losers bench!

The wind pain will eventually pass, sometimes it helps to walk around the room slowly to help release it. Just take it easy hun and rest as much as you can in the early days.

And don`t forget to sip sip sip!

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

So pleased to hear it went well for you and you are home already! Well done and welcome to the loosing side ;) XX

Thanks everyone!!! I cant get comfy at all :(

I also cant stop trumping, my poor hubby is all i can say...lol!

I must say he has been a super star, doing everything for me and looking after the boys.

xxx

Glad to have you back Leanne, this is the worst part and it should be a bit better daily for you xxxx Speedy healing x

Glad you are home Angel, take it easy and rest.

Love and hugs xxx

Woop woop!!well done Hun..and follow what Kat says walking does ease it definitely enjoy putting your feet up for a while :) x

Aww yay congrats xx

Back