• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im a BANDIT...WHOOP WHOOP

Tamgredan

wanna be happy!
Im all done!

Op went really well and im not in any pain at present, just port site niggling me a bit.
Really weary about having fluids and just taking a few sips. Managed 1/2 frube and actimel but that will be it for today as im still tired.
Surgeon was not dishy in the flesh but anethatist was!
Ive got a 9ml band with nothing in it.

Also stopped off in mums house and showed her my wounds...she cried and called me a 'silly girl' but she was thankful that i didnt tell her.

New life...here i come!

Good to see you done and in great spirits :)

Welcome back Sweetie pie!!!!
You seem in fine form already but take it easy xxx
You got very well prepared beforehand , so hopefully you have everything on hand as and when you need it.

Weird sensation that port isn't it? I still don't like touching mine but you get used to it in time.

Good girl for keeping the fluids going..it's hard to keep drinking when you have that waterlogged kind of fullness but take in what you can xxx

I'm excited to be able to see your journey infolding with you!
Now promise to go steady and I hope you have a lovely speedy recovery x

I was wondering how you were doing, great to see you back on, I'm glad everything went well.

Walking around eases any wind pain you may have, as will pumping/burping as much as need be (and you'll be surprised at how much you'll need to lol). Take care xx

Hi

Glad it all went ok for you, and you are back home safely xx

:)woooooooHooooooo:)
Great news-now take it easy-
come & sit on the bench with the rest of us losers:)

Yay so glad to see you home :) and as others have said in great spirits! ..
Dont go doing to much, and rest easy

xxxxxx

Lovely to hear your so bright and bouncy Tam - Just keep sip, sip, sipping until it becomes part of your everyday!

Expect your mum was relieved that you had come through surgery ok and she did`nt have to worry about it before hand.

Pleased your joining us on the losers bench hun x

Love Kat x

Congratulations and good to see you in good spirits...wishing you a speedy recovery:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Congrats on be coming a bandit! Take it steady, relax and enjoy your next chapter! Jo xx

oh thats fab. how u feeling now.. take it easy xx

Yay welcome to the loser's bench! You sound like you are doing well but remember you've just had a major op so take it easy and no running that hover round for a bit!

Back