• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm having surgery!

A.Positive

Well, I just thought I would update you all.

I have my psychiatric appointment on Friday and it went very well. The lovely Jackie at UCH sees know reason why I cannot go ahead with surgery!

Even though the risk of Acid Reflux is said to be high, I have decided to go for a Sleeve. I just do not feel comfortable with the long term effects that malabsorption may have on my body. I also feel uneasy with my anatomy being rearrange to that extent. I feel its the right choice for me.

I was told that it would all start happening very quickly now. :D

good luck with your upcoming sleeve its the best thing i ever did apart from having my kids

Fantastic news apositive just a matter of time now :)

Hi, I'm thrilled for you as I remember that it wasn't always clear whether you would get it. Really pleased, and I hope everything will go well for you. X

I'm 17 days post op with the sleeve and I feel fabulous. No issues with reflux at all! I've lost 25 lbs and still counting! I wish you nothing but the best!

Thanks everyone!

I still cannot believe it, it was touch and go got a moment but I made it through. If you are still waiting, please don't give up hope! Anything can happen.

Alex xx

Now didn't I tell you way back in your thread " the end of the road" never to give up hope ;) xx

Back