• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nearly There!!

Shopgirl1301

Hi Everyone, I haven't been on this site for quite a while as, I'm ashamed to say, was making me upset and a little jealous to see how wonderful everyone was doing, I hope that doesn't sound too mean!!

I was struggling to talk hubby around with the surgery and he categorically said he wasn't going to pay for it as he didn't think that with surgery I would even loose the weight! He doesn't see me eat loads so why can't I just exercise and loose the weight like normal people - ok right like it's that easy!!

Anyway, I've been working really hard and a good work deal has just been finalised and invoice sent on Friday, once payment has been made, hopefully by end of next week I can book my op.

I'm going to go with Cosmetic Bliss, I've done shed loads of research and spoken with Michael and feel really comfortable with my choice - A Wrap.

Look forward to updating everyone with a date very soon and visiting more often!!

Wendyx

First of all - you never need to apologise for how you feel. Weightloss is a very personal thing and I think if I was in your shoes at the time I may have felt similar - thinking why not me? :-(

Having said that, this extra time has probably given you a chance to really research your options and choose the best option for you personally. This will be one of the best things you ever do for yourself. Good luck with getting ur op booked xx

My husband was being a prat as well ! So I just went ahead and booked flights hotel op etc without telling him and just told him the week before that I was going. I told him if he wasn't in he couldn't win and share in the proceeds (my nice new slim body) later on! That shut him up. Good for you for getting on and doing it for yourself. Big hugs xx

Good luck Hun hope u get ur op really soon :)

Hope he bucks his ideas up!Men are so predictable,but you need him with you or it will tear you apart.

you go girl....this is your decision FOR YOU!!

Good luck.

Hi hun, I,m also booked for the wrap with CB for the 16th October.. WLS is such a big decision but now its booked its a huge relief i can just get on with the rest of my life... wohoo!!

Back