• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'M HOME!!!!!

LisaG

Disappearing slowly
Hi all,

Just wanted to write a quick note to say I'm finally home after 6 days in hospital. Had an incredibly tough time with complications after and yesterday they were still considering further surgery. Will explain all when I'm not so emotional...for now I'm just so glad to be out of there and home. Still in lots of pain but far more bearable here.

Thanks to everyone for the lovely thoughts and messages. I'll be back soon with my story xx

P.s. Liver shrinkage was not a problem at all....had a tiny liver and ended up 2 stone lighter in the 4 weeks! That was a surprise :D

Good to hear you are home Lisa. Wishing you a speedy recovery, sorry to hear you had a tough time. Take care and get lots of rest.

Congratulations on the tiny liver and so glad your home. Rest up well and hope you feel better soon x

Sending lots of hugs your way and welcome home

xx

Good to have you back Lisa, look forward to hearing your full story when you're feeling better.. Warts n all, happy healing xx

welcome home Lisa, and sorry to hear you had complications. Hope you feel up to telling us all about it soon xx

Hi Lisa, welcome back, glad you made it home ok and hope you feel much better soon x

Just want to add my welcome home wishes. Hope you take it easy and start to recover soon. Look after yourself xxxx

Good to see you're home Little Livered Lisa.

Take it easy and give yourself plenty of chance to recover. xx

Back