• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im home

hi all,

im feeling very smug today. i have been shopping with my sister and she has always been smaller than me and always made sure i knew it as well. i had the last laugh today we went into the changing room and i took in my usual size which has always been two-three sizes bigger than her and i then had to get her to go and keep getting me smaller sizes until i was trying on clothes smaller than her. she was not a happy camper and when she asked me how much i was now weighing it was only a couple of pounds heavier than what she is. i shouldnt really gloat but when some one is constantly on at you about how much slimmer they are than you there comes a breaking point and i just couldnt help feeling happy that for once im not the biggest one any more. ok gloat over lol im feeling fab and hopefully gonna get back to my swimming next week. slow and steady wins the race. hope everyone is well.

lol good for you hon. And perhaps it will be the incentive your sister needs to lose weight too.

Gloat away love and enjoy the moment its been a long time coming lol

Good on you, I'd be exactly the same, I can't beleive how well you are doing and how quick you are losing the weight. I've got my op 3 weeks on Friday, I can't wait. Hope I'm saying the same type of things a month from then, Karen x

Back