• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I AM HOME

mazbrad

hi all hope u all okay. just a quick update to let you know im home . had to stay in extra day, when they did my bypass they also did a hernia op.so had bypass keyhole then they did open surgery on hernia.im so pleased its over with i think i been to hell and back. im so sore its unreal the bypass is nothing but by god the hernia op is. going to go to bed and sleep through the pain now, started puree today so im on my way, . speak laters

Last edited:
Welcome back to the fold Maz hope you are on the mend really soon xxxx

Am glad to hear off you hun and glad your home, you take it easy and rest hun xxx hugs x

Glad to have you back Maz. Have a good rest hun
xx

so pleased your home love ,,,look after yourself , dont be rushing things , well done you , let your new life begin! xxxxx

oh so glad you're home maz :) glad it went well and now you have the rest of your life to look farward to yayyy :)

Hi Maz, good to hear you are out of hospital and on the road to recovery! and that you have a lovely hubby who is going to treat you like a princess for the next few days. keep smiling. :) xxx

Welcome back, Marie :D:D Sorry you have had a rough time, hunnie but onward & upward from now on. Take care & look after your typing fingers, lol xx:)

Welcome home pleased it went well. would you like to take your seat on the bench?

Glad to hear that the worst is behind you and I hope you can now look forward to a healthier fitter life ahead once you have recovered from your surgery.

Take care :)

Welcome home.xoxoxo:eek:

So glad you are home, take one day at a time and you will soon be back on your feet and feeling great. Take care and sip sip sip x x x

Back