• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im home

jenniec

Hi everyone arrived home tea time, feel absolutely fine just a little sore, so happy it's all done, dr hruby said everything went really well and I should have no problems at all, can't believe I don't feel the smallest bit hungry, thankyou all for your supportive messages the last week, it meant such a lot, hope I've earnt a place on the losers bench :) x

Welcome home Jenny!! Glad your home safe and well. Once your feeling more upto it I want all the details!!!!! :) your a loser!!! Lol x

Glad your home safe and the experience was all good. Hope you recover well, looking forward to hear your story and follow your journey.

Congrats hun pleased all went well and you have arrived home safely. xx

Thankyou so much everyone, your lovely messages mean a lot it's so good to be home, can't wait to start seeing the effects xx

julesburns said:
Welcome home Jenny!! Glad your home safe and well. Once your feeling more upto it I want all the details!!!!! :) your a loser!!! Lol x

Thankyou my lovely it really was fine, i ll defo post in depth in the next couple of days...your turn soon :) xx

gonnabethinner said:
glad all went well for you hune. wishing you a speedy recovery. look forward to hearing all about it when you are fully recovered.

Thankyou my lovely gonna post warts and all in the next couple of days :) xx

Wobbletogo said:
Glad your home safe and the experience was all good. Hope you recover well, looking forward to hear your story and follow your journey.

Thankyou my lovely, it's lovely to be home :) xx

lynz g said:
Congratulations Jen, glad all went well. How was it when u woke up ? Xx

Thankyou hunny it really was fine, spent all of Tuesday in itc which they say is just a precaution, felt a little uncomfortable but not half as bad as I had prepared myself for!! X x

Back