• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Home today and thsnk you :-)

mrs df

Woohoooo, leaving to fly home in 2 hours. Can't wait to be back with my lovely family :)

Massive thanks to you all for chatting and reassuring me, this site has really helped my journey so far.

I'm ready to begin the next phase of my return to the old me and can't wait to earn my place on the losers bench!!! I will post an update in a few days but in the mean time....
Byeeee you losers :))))
Sarah x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Have a good flight back & keep in touch.. Ill post to let you knoe how it goes for me..

P.S. Hope you left the appartment tidy lol..

Richard x

Hahaha!!!!

I've given Tom my mobile number for you. Just call if u need to know anything or just chat.
Really really good luck :) x

Thank you Sarah,
Hope you have setled back in at home.? As Dorothy once said " there is no place like home"
I'll be watching your progress with great interest as its your posts that have calmed my nerves..
Take care .

Safe trip tomorro,
I had a sneaky peek on the scales and I've lost 6lbs since Saturday!!!! I'm sure most is prob fluid but I'm feeling great and my daughter said my face looks thinner. Wish it was my bum but watch this space LOL
:) x

Glad you're home safe and sound Sarah :)

Glad you home safe and sound. It's amazing how you can go from feeling like death to relatively ok in a matter of hours! At least I did anyway. Lol x

Glad everyone is home safe now... I have been sat here thinking about you both.

Not long for me and SleeveGirl now!!!! 4 weeks today for Katy and 4 weeks tomorrow for me.... budge up on that losers bench!!!!
xxxxxx

Nikkita, yeah it's weird isn't it. !! I had a bit of a rough day today (day7) but just with exhaustion and dizziness. I'm feeling better now as I just gave in to it and chilled all day. Take it easy despite feeling better?

Roo, it will come round really quickly and then there will be no stopping you?

Can't wait to join these girlies on the losers bench Caroline :) :) :) xx

Lol :) I'm sorry and you Richard :) I can't wait to join you :)

Back