• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm home!!

Corey

longs to be average!
Were do I start? The op went well, have had a 10ml band fitted, woke up to find I had been cut in 6 places and have 14 stitches. I had a relatively pain free night, although had to have a catheter (most uncomfortable experience of my life) and only mild discomfort. Today has been pain free and again only mild discomfort. I have also not experienced any wind pain either. So all in all not a bad experience.

welcome back corey, im glad everything has went smoothly for you, welcome to the losers club xxx

Hi Corey

So pleased it went well and you are not feeling too uncomfortable! x

welcome to the losing side corey... great news that it went so well

Hi Corey, glad it went well. Good news. x

Copyofwelcomeback.gif

Were do I start? The op went well, have had a 10ml band fitted, woke up to find I had been cut in 6 places and have 14 stitches. I had a relatively pain free night, although had to have a catheter (most uncomfortable experience of my life) and only mild discomfort. Today has been pain free and again only mild discomfort. I have also not experienced any wind pain either. So all in all not a bad experience.

can i just ask a quickie why do you have to have a catheter ? is it normal practice when you have a band i thought it was just with a bypass??? hope you dont mind me asking?!!! x

Hi Baby Jayne - I had a really good nights sleep - well I woke up everytime I turned - found I could sleep on my right sleep without problem, sleeping on my back was OK, but couldn't get comfortable on my left side (which is the side I usually sleep on). Still I was tired, and went to bed at 8 last night - got up at 8:30 this morning. I have no pain and no discomfort when sitting or standing/walking. If I pick the cat up, oh boy that smarts, but other than that I'm on top of the world.

My OH hasn't watered any of the hanging baskets, so might pop out in a while and have a look at them, although thinking that lifting a watering can, may be a little too much at the moment.

Hi Corey

Glad your feeling ok! I'm 8 days post of now and can lay on either side but the first few days only being able to sleep on my back were torture!

Take it easy and only water the plants if you can comfortably lift the can.

Maz x

Well done Corey, I had mine on thursday and am home now too, it wasn't as bad as I thought either!

Back