• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im in agony!!! But thought it had settled!!!!!!!!!

I hope they sort you out asap, as I know how painful adhesions can be, as I had them after my hysterectomy, well still do actually, and it sometimes feels as if my sides have been velcroed together:eek::eek:
I bet it's worse after a bypass though:(:(

I'm glad that there is some light at the end of the tunnel Carol. Hope that the reduction of solids help to stave off the pain for a while.

love

Rebirthxx

Hi Carole

I hope that something gets sorted out so that you are in less pain. If it is surgery related could it be possible that something from this thread could be put in the complications thread on 6 month post op so it can be available as a resource in that area too?

Wishing you allthe best

M

once i know for definate what it is i will post particularly if it is surgery related. i had adhesions when i had bth my appendix out that were freed when i had my gall bladder out and also after my gall baldder which mr ammorie freed when he did my bypass. But with both of thoes i didnt know about them till after i had had the subsiquent surgery as they didnt cause me any problems.
just hope its rectified quickly once they know for definate what it is.
carole

no not without immence pain, and the pain now comes on straight away and not after, all the pain goes through to my back and kidney area, hence why i though kidney stones to begine with. I have spent more time on my hands and knees over the past week than i have in my life time. My son walked in the other day and was convinced i was about to give birth. Wish i had it would be all over now!! lol So sticking with fluids and actually quite enjoying it.

Hope they sort you soon Carole, its horrible waiting to find out whats up, my father has problems and the Dr's seem to just throw different drugs to "see what that does for you" poor bugger is like a smartie tube.
so heres hoping you get relief soon xx

ps liquids arn't so bad if you need any tips on milk or yoghurt you know where i am xxxxxx :)

Thanks bullyfun i actually really enjoyed the liquid stage and enjoy making soups anyway and going through the freezer yesturday discovered i had quite a bit of meat stock in there so nice high protien ones at that.

Actually had a better night last night as have gone back to taking my omzoprozol twice a day. Just got everything crossed that it is nice and simple to resolve.

carole

Oh dear Carole sorry to hear your not too good i hope you get it sorted out soon :flowers::gen126:

got my fingers crossed for you, i really hope you feel better soon!

.x.

Oh i so want to just swear at the moment but if i started i dont think id stop.
I saw my GP today to have the coil checked just to make sure all is fine.
swear swear swear swear its not there. she couldnt see the strings and cant feel it but my upper adomen is very distended . got a scan on friday and she has told me to keep my appoint ment with the bariactric surgeon on thursday anyway as it could be 2 things going on.
talk about a roller coaster of emotions.
carole

Oh Carole-what can I say-nothing that'll help so I think you'd better start swearing lol

It's such a bummmer when you have so many good things happening to you that then you get this terrible as yet unexplained pain
Are you having your scan at SRH on Friday? I might see you there if its around midday good luck for your Thursday appoint too-

right I'll leave you to get on with your swearing!

Oh Carole, just caught up with your thread. What a nightmare! I'm very impressed with how observant your man is though. What a shame this is clouding your fab new lovelife.
Hope all is sorted for the weekend.

Lx

Hi Carole - have just caught up with all your posts. So sorry it's got worse sweetheart, i hope they manage to get something sorted and you become pain free again.

Sending you lots of gentle hugs with feeling better fairy dust xx

Back