• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What has this surgery done to my taste buds!

simplylucy

I'm sure they did something to my tongue and mind when I was on the operating table!

I'm having the most odd food cravings.

I really really really want to eat tinned sardines.:8855:I might puree some up later with some mash. Yum yum.

I also want some salmon, now anyone who knows me would laugh at that because the 2 things I have always refused to eat is salmon and sprouts! It's a standing joke. Now I can't wait to have a nice piece of salmon.:confused:

I also really fancy a piece of smoked cod or haddock.

I have no idea where my sudden fish craving has come from. I've always eaten fish but can't say I've loved it all the time! :rolleyes:

Im the same, on still on liquids and yogurst till tuesday so am stuffed really but i am dying for either a peanut butter butty on brown bread or beans and cheese on toast. I guess ill just have to wait :) xxx

Oh at least you are craving lovely healthy protein foods.

One work of warning about bread, it can be very difficult to digest so be careful. Its one of the things that I have to really think about eating and make sure I chew chew chew.

I can't stand smoked fish of any kind since op, unusal for me used to love it.

Im a strong believer in your body craves what your body needs so hold tight and you'll soon be eating your salmon
xx Dawn

I've noticed i'm not lusting after chocolate when i go in the garage now! Used to be a time i'd buy and eat a piece even if i didn't want it just because i could...

I'm slowly going off fish as i seemed to have a lot of it, tonight i had fish fingers and enjoyed them though, odd or what?

Back