• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IM OBESE LOL....

JED

Just done a BMI check and ive gone from a very obese 43.87 to plain ol obese 32.37 its funny how how just seeing a difference in these figures puts a smile on ya face :D:D:D

excellent! well done. A well deserved smile on ur face :)

Woohoo well done :) x

Well done. Keep up the good work.
Neeta, how come you have to do the milk diet for soooo long? How are you coping?
Am day 1 and my surgery is the day before yours! xx

Fab news Jed xx

Its fantasic dropping down to a new section on the bmi chart well done you x

Neeta, how come you have to do the milk diet for soooo long? How are you coping?
Am day 1 and my surgery is the day before yours! xx

Hi Laurajlucy - I am not doing too bad on the MD thanks, although today I am struggling a little bit, more so than previously. I have felt quite light headed and dizzy with no energy today, the worst I have been all week.

I am quite amazed about how much the MD varies from hospital to hospital, but so long as it works that's all that I am bothered about. Got on the scales again this morning and have still only lost four pounds.

How are you doing with it so far? x

Are you having your operation on the Sunday, as that is the 25th, I am having mine on the 26th and I now know that I am first on the list - Whoop whoop. :D

your doing great love x im still morbidly obese at the moment!"MORBIDLY,like i dont feel bad enough!, wish they used the term "acutely obese",sounds so much nicer lol,cos id say thankyou doctor ,your a cutey too! ! giggles,

'Chatting up doctors' and 'hob nobs'...

How come the girls always lower the tone on a thread, and it gets back to food? !

Congrats at becoming Obese Jed, my surgeon reckons I will finish up at obese, I want to be overweight !!

Back