• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 year ago today!!! Eeekkk (happy 1st new birthday to me)

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
I cant believe its been a whole year already and I cant believe how much my life has changed, I have never regretted my op for a second and am so happy I had it done, its funny though its been a year and ive only just realised what my body cant tolerate lol cereal of all things, even plain wheatabix etc im sick after any cereal every time ... Strange lol but yeah woohoo this is like my second birthday because that op has brought me back to life! So happy 1st birthday to me! He he ... Thank you all for all your support through my journey I couldn't have got anywhere without you all

Heaviest weight 27st 7lb
Total loss to date (pre and post op) 11st 9lb
Weight now 15st 12lb

xxxxx

Last edited:
Happy 1st Birthday to you :) :) :)

Im delighted for you. not that I want to wish my life away..But I cannot wait until I post my first year anniversary

What an achievement, You should be very proud of yourself!!!!

I always thought the first year would go really slowly but it didn't its gone in the blink of an eye it is mad lol but im so happy

Thank you all for your encouragement and support:) xx

Last edited:
Well done you.

What an amazing amount to lose and over such a short space of time. Congratulations,

Xxx

Aawww thank you, I am surprised its happened hahaha I thought I would never be able to do it, I still have almost 6 stone to lose but wouldn't mind a whole lot if I got stuck at this weight now I feel so much better xxx

That is amazing , I go in today and cannot wait for the new me to emerge your posts are very encouraging thank you.

Wow, what an inspiration. Well done you. Where did you have it done? How much are you losing Per week? I am a similar weight and I wonder about energy novels post op. I have two young children and worry I won't have enough calorie intake to do much, but weight loss may counter act it.. What i scour experience please?

Back