• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm off in a bit to Hospital

waynetta

I'm on the losers Rd.
Hi everyone
Just a qiuck hello and bye, I've got to be @ the hospital for 6pm tonight :eek:
I rang up a short while ago to put my mind at rest that everything was alright for tomorrow and was told I have to go in tonight or lose my bed. Even though my letter does actually say to go in tomorrow @7am:confused:
Hey ho, anyways I don't wana lose my bed so I'm off in a bit.
Take care everyone and thankyou for all your kind wishes and support, I'll catch you all soon, love and hugs to you all!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:eek:

Wishing you a speedy recovery will speak to you next week when your home and rested, don't forget you have my number if you need to chat. xXx

good luck hun, look forward to your return !

best wishes

liz xxxx

Good luck allie, hope everything goes smoothly for you, and i suspect if they are insisting on you going in tonight that you might hve a very early op tomorrow morning, perhaps someone cancelled and you have been bumped forward a few hours

oh man... I'm gutted that I missed you Allie... no need to wish you luck as I know everything will be fine. Can't wait to hear that it has all gone OK. xx

Best of luck...and such a good thing you phoned!....looking forward to a speedy recovery for you xx

Really sorry to have missed you Allie, wishing you all the best though and no doubt you have people lined up to report on progress tomorrow. Will be thinking of you. Lorna.x

Hi everyone
Just a qiuck hello and bye, I've got to be @ the hospital for 6pm tonight :eek:
I rang up a short while ago to put my mind at rest that everything was alright for tomorrow and was told I have to go in tonight or lose my bed. Even though my letter does actually say to go in tomorrow @7am:confused:
Hey ho, anyways I don't wana lose my bed so I'm off in a bit.
Take care everyone and thankyou for all your kind wishes and support, I'll catch you all soon, love and hugs to you all!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:eek:

Wish you the best of luck with op look forward to reading your blog after as for me had all my assessments now just waiting for the hospitals to tell me how long till i can have the op...... Jude

Hello guys, this is waynetta's hubby wayne slob. just thought you might like to know that allie has had her surgery and came round ok at about three o'clock this afternoon. Will be visiting her later and will pass on any messages from her when i have got five minutes.

Give her lots of love and tell her I hope she's up and about and scaring the nurses soon!

Back