• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slightly off topic

specialk

Hi all.

I've recently started the process to get WLS had my initial appointment with my gp and baseline bloods have been sent off...

I work permanent nights and I'm writing this as I go to bed for the day, tonight I have had the worst night ever. Not even in terms of what I've had to deal with at work, just my body.

For some reason I totally binged out on sweets chocolate and followed it all of with cereal, only I purged it all on purpose... And I don't know why I did it :/ I have scared my self and I don't know where else to turn... This is my first ever binge/purge and I don't want it to continue...

K :/

It might just be psychologically linked to trying for WLS?

Let it go.... One purge/binge don't give u an eating disorder... Move forward, stop the guilt bullshiz and focus on your up coming surgery. Pre op with start in a few weeks so u want have time to develop a serious problem!!
It's all in anticipation of what's to come, the band is about good healthy habits, made easier by appetite reduction. Good luck.

I wasn't at all trying to say I had an issue or was developing into anything further, I was purely concerned as I have never ever done anything like that before and I wondered if anyone else had done it or if it continues even without a massive binge to begin with should I be going to the doctors...

Back