• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm over the moon

Tazz76

Just weighed in and I'm down to 16st 8lbs I have never been this light since 1999-2000 I feel f*****g awesome. sleeves rock :)

Thanks Mister and SleeveGirl

Thanks Joisthinner & Paddyp

Yay well done. They do indeed rock :)

well done you

Thanks Mummy2309

Thanks AE

Well done you, brilliant x

Well done, brilliant loss xxx

Hey Tazz, thats amazing!!! I am also having a sleeve with Mr Samier on 1st August..getting cold feet now though..any advice?

Hey Tazz, thats amazing!!! I am also having a sleeve with Mr Samier on 1st August..getting cold feet now though..any advice?

Hey there

Try not to get disheartened to much it is worth it. But I know how you feel, I was exactly the same right up till going into the operation theatre. What I went through and you are going to go through is life altering surgery and any surgery will have most people bricking it a little. Follow what the team at the hospital tell you and you'll be fine. Have you been to see Karen the dietician yet? I got her email address from the booklet she gave me and emailed her pretty regular with questions whilst on the Liver Reduction Diet. You can always PM me with any questions and I'll try to answer them if I can!

Advice wise, I would try and make some changes now as any changes you make pre op makes it easier post op. For example use a smaller plate than what you use now. If you can't fit it on your plate you can't eat it this will help you get use too smaller portion sizes, get used to drinking between 1.5-2 litres of fluid daily, preferably water but if your like me and can't tolerate too much water No Added Sugar squash and flavoured water etc. Hope this helps?

Thanks for that Tazz....I have been told that I they dont do liver shrink diet at darlington, but I have decided to do the milk diet for two weeks before my op, as as far as I can see his will only help...especially with regards to post op when all I can have are liquids!!! I have just under 3 weeks to go and having been on here and read your post and everyone else's various posts I am feeling alot more positive and actually looking forward to meeting the new slimmer me!!! Work is a bit taxing with regards to the diet but I have warned everyone not to bring anymore bad stuff in!!! Will keep you posted as to how its all going! Thanks again for your advice.

Back