• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IM PREGNANT!

congratulations!!!

Hiya all - thank you so much for your kind words and congratulations! Its been a long time coming - 4 years, a bypass a gall bladder removal and 10 stone of weight off! Haha I got referred for fertility treatment at 21stone and 11lbs, I am today 10 weeks pregnant and 11 stone 4 ;) Happy days!
Thank you guys - so much x

Hurrah!!!!

Congratulations to you both, what wonderful news.

xxx

Congratulations! I am so thrilled for you both!!

:talk017::wow: thats fantastic news CONGRATULATIONS hun all the best to you :party0019: xxxxxxx

awwwwwww congratulations xx

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!:cool:

Way to go Sal, big congrats to you and Darren xx

:wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee:

Wow Sal, what an amazing year you have had. I'm so pleased for you both, congratulations.

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::bestwishes::bestwishes::bestwishes::bestwishes::bestwishes::bestwishes::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::bananalove::bananalove::bananalove::bananalove::bananalove::bananalove:

Yay, I can stop watching what I say now! Am really pleased for you both, I know how much you've wanted this.

Back