• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

15 weeks and fed up!!!!

fizzwoods

NEED TO LOSE!
Well, as the title says, I am 15 weeks out and fed up!!! My weight loss has been rather SLOW the past 4 weeks and this week I not lost a thing. Despite eating correctly and going swimming!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I just don't know what I am doing wrong???????? Its really getting to me now:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::(:(:(:(:(

I got my check up at Spires tomoz, so I am going to speak to the dietician.

????

Hi Honey :) I am not a bander so can't really offer any help but by seeing the dietician tomorrow, you should be able to get back on track :) Have you had any fills? Hope they can help you sort it out ... don't feel alone or stay away because of this. You need to post more than ever if you are feeling bad ... good luck for tomorrow, sweetie xxx :)

Hiya. Might be worth posting your food for us to review? Must be going wrong somewhere, happy to help if you want to pm me xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Twinkle, i've had a bypass. A typicle day consists of, breakfast: brown toast with pate or milky coffee. Snack: fruit, pineapple, strawberries. Lunch: feta, bacon with tomato and leaves, fage with mint and garlic. Tea: chicken with roasted veg. I drink a lot, water, tea. May have another snack if hungry, anything from fruit, multigrain crackers with LF Philly, aldi own French fries-67 cal a bag.

I am just so deflated and fed up!
Thanks ladies. xx

Twinkle, I don't post as often as I used to, as certain people seem to dominate the forum and I didn't get much response. I just wanted someone elses experience and knowledge to try and help me. Sometimes, the places were we expect to find help, make us feel isolated. Thanks for your reply hun. X

Oooh, sorry Fizz :eek::eek: bit of an aberration on my part :eek::eek:
Soooo, looking at your daily intake, it seems about right, without going through every item. Do you use My Fitness Pal? If not it would be worth a try as it takes the hard work out of checking you daily intake. At 15 weeks I was having abiut 1000 cals per day. I have since gone to SW & am losing steadily & now don't even check my calories. they must be OK though cos as I say I am losing still. Don't stop posting ... we are listening, honey :) xxx

I don't calorie count as my hospital doesn't recommend it. They say just stock to the principle plate division and healthy snacks. I going to have a word with dietician today, see what she says. Thanks hun. Xx

fizzwoods said:
I don't calorie count as my hospital doesn't recommend it. They say just stock to the principle plate division and healthy snacks. I going to have a word with dietician today, see what she says. Thanks hun. Xx

Hi there,

I too don't calorie count,whether this is a good thing or bad it suits me.
Life is too short to be constantly calorie counting,and it becomes obsessive same as weighing on the scales.
The best thing I do is to go off clothes,if they start feeling tighter you know you need to cut back/improve on eating.
I make sure I have my protein before anything,I don't hardly eat bread,pasta and rice is no no as it gets stuck.
It's took me 16 months to lose 9 stone and weeks I lost nothing.
You'll get there x

Hi fizz

If you look at my stats my losses have been kinda slow with quite a few sts weeks.

I am also trying to do more exercise, i am hoping for a good loss this week as i have upped the fluid and tried to avoid any bread/cereals/ treats etc. i have also tried to increase the protein. I will let you know how i get on as wi day on saturday again.

I do lose but its very slow and. Think i should have lost at least 14lbs more than i have at this stage, i know everyne s different but after bypass you do kinda think the weight is going to continue to fall off.

I suppose there are some advantages to a slower weight loss as it gives you more time to get used to your changing shape.

Anyway just wanted to post to let you know
i did read your post xxx
Wendy

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

HI Fizzwoods hope the dietician could shed some light on your dilemma. I don't calorie count either i don't want tog o down that road again. I am almost post 9 months and the last 4 weeks i have been standing still, upped my exercise this last week and feel shattered but persevering. Good luck luvva keep posting. xx

Thanks ladies for your comments. The dietician said I was doing fine and my loss was at a good rate!? She said that it will differ each week, but will even itself out. I feel a bit better. Here's to good week for all! Xxxx

Back