• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it ...

slimmerkay

I'm currently wearing size 22 jeans which I got from my catalogue and they are too big. Baggy in the bum and don't need to undo the button to get them on or off.

So I ordered some size 20s which arrived today. Just had chance to try them on and .....

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

They are too big!!!!!!!!!!! :happy036:

Size 18 on order now!

Oh my word! That is just fantastic! well done!

Thanks everyone.

I re-ordered those ones in an 18. Then decided to order some other styles for comparison. So what did I do? I ordered a size 18 in each, and a size 20 "just in case" :rolleyes:

I just can't get used to ordering smaller sizes lol.

It certainly does Dawny. When I try things on in shops I still take in a size too big and then go back for the smaller one :D I just can't take it in yet.

Wow wow wow .....no wonder you are thrilled :D It hardly seems 2 minutes ago since you had your surgery ...well done hun XXX

I brought a pair of size 18's off ebay (99p omg bargain) and i reckon with a bit of luck they'll fit in the next month.. They're about 1/2 an inch away from doing up. I'm sure they'd do up if i lay down but where would all that squished up fat go then lol :)

It's great to get into the smaller sizes. Although i'm not liking the different sizes some shops are doing, as in a 20 fits very well in one shop yet you go in primark or somewhere similar and its smaller grrrr...

Great going Karen, bet your grin is from ear to ear x

Well done hun! You must feel fantastic.
I'm trying to save up now for the inevitable amount I'm going to have to spend on new clothes through my journey.

Back