• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
Hi all
i'm sooooooo happy i went shopping today at asda's and looked in on the clothing range, there i saw a pair of jeans on the clearance rail size 18 they looked great so went to the fitting room to try them on and guess what?..........they were too big! I couldnt believe it! :D I know ive lost 7 stone 5lb which is fab but you dont realise how great u've done until moments like this, now please excuse me i'm off to buy a size 16!!!!!!!!!!! :happy036:

well done x chuffed for you hun x

Thanks hannah it'll be you soon xxx

Oh that's great! It is such a brilliant feeling isn't it. I still try on clothes in my old size automatically and then realise it's not me anymore! It is wonderful to be able to buy clothes from cheaper shops than Evans. Yesterday I bought some leggings and a long jumper dress (to hide my still sausagey legs) in Peacocks - both for the £20 I would have spent on one pair of Leggings in Evans (where I went first). Hurrah for all of us x

OMG that's fantastic, I'm so pleased for you. It must be an amazing feeling xx

I'm sitting here with a tear in my eye feeling so happy for you but also because like you the rest of us will have one of those moments too.....

I'd buy a 14 if i was you i don't think the 16 will fit you for long xxx

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I cannot wait to leave my size 20's in the dust!

wow well done thats brill i had a moment like that too a little while ago, feels good doesn't it :D
Sharon

Well done you!!
I bet you are on such a high!!
And its great knowing that you will have a tool to keep you at a low weight forever too!
Leanne x

Wow hun, that's fantastic! I bet you were thrilled to bits!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all for your lovely comments xxx

Well done :0)

YAY!!! That's fantastic, well done
xxxx

Well done hun thats fantastic, what a moment that must have been for you:) I can only imagine.

Sharon:)

Back