• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i'm so excited

angiemason

Hello peeps got my date 28th Nov for duodenal switch at Murrayfield Spire mr Kerrigan thought i was going to kiss him xx
Start pre op diet on monday just sat for three hours working meals out so i can vary them and fit family in , kept meat for tea time then pasta or potatoes and veg so seems like a proper tea although small. I think I'm going to end up looking like a tub of cottage cheese though it's so easy to have with salad at work for lunch :D

Yay, great news Angie ... soooo pleased for you, sugar ... You will cope admirably with your pre op diet cos you have to ... look what is at the end of it :D xxx

Great news :) they have a good support group there that meets once a month x

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

woohoo thats fantastic angie :D it will fly by, good luck :) xxx

Thanks everyone xx i think people at work will be glad i'm off the week before my op i can't concentrate on anything :) my head's a shed and my life's a disco

angiemason said:
Thanks everyone xx i think people at work will be glad i'm off the week before my op i can't concentrate on anything :) my head's a shed and my life's a disco

Lol!!! Love it!!!

And congratulations!!

Fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!! go girl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck, Angie!

I didn't know any hospitals in the UK performed the duodenal switch op, I have only heard of it being done in America.

Are there specific advantages?

Back