• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling brave and proud of myself.

julia in bath

day 6 of yoghurt diet today. and apart from the weight watchers chicken salad i ate after the endoscopy on Friday I have stuck to it. Just cooked a roast dinner for the family and ate my yoghurt at the table as they ate. Didn't even want the roast. Really chuffed with myself.

Well done for you!

day 6 of yoghurt diet today. and apart from the weight watchers chicken salad i ate after the endoscopy on Friday I have stuck to it. Just cooked a roast dinner for the family and ate my yoghurt at the table as they ate. Didn't even want the roast. Really chuffed with myself.

Well done hun thats fab that shows serious determination, ur prize is just round the corner and will be so worth the wait.
Have a good day hun and u should be proud of urself, have a glass of diet coke and celebrate xxxxxx

wow ! well done you - you are doing really well.....not too long to wait now ;)

Debz xx

thanks everyone. just tomorrow and tues to go. i so can do this!

just tucking into another yoghurt lol, this is boring.

thanks fgs, hope i can be as successful as you xx

Well done on the willpower front! You are so gonna succeed in everything you do from now on!

You are doing really well, good for you! x

blimey girl you got some willpower lol

I wanted to eat all the way through my pre op, except for today as my stomach is churning with excitement and fear lol. Maybe thats the amswer not surgery, maybe I just need to be terrified every day :rotflmao:

Only a few more hours hun you can do it :D

Back