• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So Proud!

Amrac1

I have just cycled 3.2 miles on a bike! OMG I am so proud of myself. To think that just 4 months ago I was nervously waiting for op and now I have lost a lot of weight, cycling and my confidance is returning. I really have got my life back!

So happy for you & very well done x

I have just cycled 3.2 miles on a bike! OMG I am so proud of myself. To think that just 4 months ago I was nervously waiting for op and now I have lost a lot of weight, cycling and my confidance is returning. I really have got my life back!
RCWelldone.gif

Fantastic sweetheart, well done to you x

Well done ! Thats fantastic :D

Well done Amrac, i too can't wait to get on my bike!

I have a lovely new shiny bike sat waiting for my bum to fit on it :) As a child my dad wouldn't let me have a bike, he didn't think girls should have them :( :( I had to make do with having a go on my brothers, when he'd let me :)

Cannot wait to get to a reasonable size and be 3 months post op so i can get on it :) I may well use it for the cycle to work as it's only a mile or so when i get my confidence up :) xx

Keep up the good work xx

That's absolulely fab, well done, Mixxy had better watch out!

xxx

Back