• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im such a fool

dsarah1977

my ops on saturday and struggling on pre op diet i keep having little slips im not eating loads but in last week or so due to lady problems yesterday was gr8 today iwas stuck out and ate bag of crisps and couplk of cocktail sausage rolls have had nothing since only water wat do i do they could cancel op if liver not shrunk xx

hi sarah, i think you will be ok,dont no if you remember me telling you my op canceled should be on 7th jan but was posponed till 21st jan.but today (4th jan)got phone call wanting me to go in thur to have op fri 8th jan,but i said iv not had pre op or started liver diet ? so they phoned back and said pre wen 3pm and start liver diet today should be ok,so my point is you should be ok so good luck and ill keep checking on you. chris

They wont know if your liver has shrunk till they open you up , you need to keep to it now to the letter or risk problems. I stuck to my pre-op but i still had a problem with a leak i was under for 6 hours and that was with my liver being shruk if it would have been enlarged this would have been another problem. Stick to it its only a matter of days now to a new you x

GL Sarah - make us and you proud! You can do this hun! Thinking of you! xx

This is going to sound really harsh now I reckon but why are you doing this to yourself?!! I am wondering whether deep down you are hoping that something happens so that you cant have the surgery, if your liver isnt reduced then you wont be able to or something, it kind of sounds like you are sabogating yourself, probably unconciously, but you KNOW that what you are doing could cost you your surgery and new life yet you continue to do it.
I have always been the worlds biggest cheat on diets but I did my two week pre-op diet perfectly and didnt cheat once and I know that it is very very hard but crikey, if I can do it then anybody can.
I am really sorry if I sound horrible saying all of this, Im really not a horrible or nasty person, but it really worries me why you are torturing yourself this way, I dont mean by having surgery, I mean by 'cheating' and then worrying yourself about it.
Get back on track, you have the week to really make a difference and then you wont be so worried about your liver.
Good luck hon and I truly hope that you take this post in the spirit that it was meant....only good xx
Steph xx

yes i do want surgery and i had to do this for 4 weeks not 2 and xmas period was hard and hardly ate anything.......as i said it was my ladys problem i have cracked yes but i thik i did well these last 3 weeks and i dont intend to sabotage my surgery just this last week has been so hard for me x

Im sure that not everyone on here could say they never cheated and its gr8 u never and well done but we are all different and i dont understand y some ppls milk diets r different to others ie some can have fruit and yogurts which i couldnt i think if i had it 4 2 weeks i know i wouldnt of cheated at all i suppose some find it tuffer then others im not having a go by the way just dont want ppl thinking i dont want my surgery cause i do and if anything your harsh words have upset me as i know its not true i want it but its gave me a kick up my rear end so thanks steph xxx

Oh gosh Sarah please dont take offence to my posts, I TRULY didnt mean them that way, I truly truly truly didnt, I would never intentionally hurt somebody or their feelings, I was just trying to look deeper to try to help but I realise that this is obviously one of those occassions when there was no deeper to look.
Please dont think that I was casting aspertions on your character or will power, I was doing neither, I only care and was only trying to help, that'll teach me to think that I can help anyone!!
Anyone that knows me knows how I meant those posts and that it was NOT done to hurt you but as you dont know me then you wont, so once again all I can say is Im sorry.
:booboo:
Steph xx

Sarah keep fighting temptations as they can stop the op if the pre op diet has been cheated badly, im sure it will be fine but i can understand what stephie ment but in a firm way to help you, you must stay on track from now or you may wake up with out the op being done, peoples pre op diets are different for diff reasons some people are diebetic so need a diff diet sheet to the milk one, some people have diff lengths of time to do it because of there bmi, also there surgeons wishes ect, i wish you luck hun and im sure all will be fine.

good luck m8 !

liz x

Hi Thelma...

I am gonna add me ten pence worth in here as I seen u this week and I know u been struggling badly.............but you need the biggest kick up the arris badly..........As I (& others) have sed how poopy u gonna feel if u wake up and the surgery is not done, u will be devasted (I know u remember friends for 13yrs) and I dont mince me words u know me . .....but for heavens sake matey resist, resist, resist.......I want you to have this op it will change ur life............As I said I know ya struggling and I be there to hold ya hand Saturday ( and the docs lol) - remember, resist,resist,resist.

Love ya Lots - MeJulie x x Mwah ya pest x x lol

oi !!!!! 4 days you can do it we are all here to help so if you feel like cheating tell us first, as soon as one of us says its ok to cheat it'll be ok until that time nooooooooo. ;)
it wont be long i know how hard it can be at times ive been on this milk diet for 6 weeks tomorrow and had to go through christmas, new year, 2 weeks off work so my most dangerous time as i dont like sitting around being bored, but have spent a lot of time lurking here and doing other stuff to distract me, when it got close to wanting a munch i found a glass or two of water filled me up.
but mostly the goal of whats to come.
you have us, you have four days you can do it .
stick with it and im sure all will be well and we will laugh about this blip in time you'll see xxx

I won't be popular but, perhaps just get yourself down to the supermarket and buy yourself everything you know that tempts you and eat it. Give yourself one day of grace and succumb to what you want. Then draw a line completely under it and get back on the starting blocks again. Perhaps even turn it into a party complete with cake and candles say your goodbyes to food. You don't have to turn it into a binge or sinful, say your goodbyes to the old way of eating, ritualise it and draw that line.

hi all feeling gr8 today like i said yesterday i just drank water and nothing else and got up today and drank watr and just hd my milky coffee oh and to top thingd of lost another 3 lbs since sunday afternoon thanks 4all your advice and helps and i wont b cheating this is good bye to food for now anyway xx

Back