• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'me in agony

IRJ

I had my gallbladder removed 29th Jan and since then i've been in agony i have a very tender stomach that hurts all the time, my right side where the gallbladder was is very sore, when i breathe in it hurts but the worst pain is in my back which is excruciating on both sides nr where the gallbladder was and the other side near my kidneys, somebody thinks it could be wind but i dont think it is, i cant sleep and i have to move onto my side to get any comfort and when i press my stomach in the middle the pain shoots to the pain in my back, i've taken wind tablets etc but to no avail so i will be contacting the hospital to see if they can see me has i can't stand this so after all my moaning i was wondering what people who have had there gallbladder out think and have you had any of this experience.

My husband had his out and had no pain,it could be wind or healing.I would go back to my doc though cos it shouldnt be so bad you cant stand it.Hope you get sorted.Maz x

Awww Bless. For sure I'd be seeking medical attention and getting right to the root of this problem.
Good luck and keep in touch xxx

IRJ ........................ has another checked to see if you have pneumonia i have been having pain across top of left right breast and kidney and tehy found i had pneumonia.
It can be common after a op...................x

Back