• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IN LOTS OF PAIN PLEASE HELP!!!

hi all
i did phone my gp and they told me to go to a+e so i have just got in now.. had full mot my heart is fine and so is my lungs but my stomache is swollen, bruised and sensitive and causing severe pain due to my long recovery from band the docs say some people take a long time to recover from this and hey i am one of them..
but at least it nothing too serious just fragile on the inside.
can i say to all pre banders and newly banded DONT be alarmed by my story i am just a one off and you will all be fine.
thanks everyone emmaxx

Glad to hear all is well, I am so glad you went and got it checked out and you must feel so relieved to know whats causing it. Now take it easy and relax the more stressed you get the more your tummy will get anxious as well......xx

hi emma

my god girl you have been really unlucky, you must be worried sick every time you eat, hopefully you will maybe have to stick to liquid for a week after a fill then a week of soft mush, i am still hopeless and am eating anything and everything although i cant fit it all in in one sitting i seem to be constantly grazing i really need to get my head sorted.

glad you are feeling a little better

speak soon moe

are you still having a fill in november i am leaving mine until the new year get xmas out the way

hi moe
glad your ok hun.. i am going to have to wait untill i heal before fill i will have to see how the next few weeks go.
emmax

hi liv
i was thining the same thing maybe have defill and let my tummy heal.. spoke to wendy yesterday i got to call her again in a bit.
emmaxx

Hi Emma, glad you`ve got to the bottom of y you`re in pain hun. Make sure u take it easy and let that tummy heal xx

So glad you had it checked out and all is fine. You must take it easy hun x x x

hi
hope you are feeling bettter
xxx

thanks cheryl i am going to tread carefully now. i jst seen your before and after and you look great hun. WELLDONE!
emmax

Hiya Em
so glad that you are feeling a lot better and hope you get some rest. Do you know how to look at someones gallery, I work with computers but understand how blogs work and how you attach photos or look at someones galleries. When I try to go into the gallery it says that I don't have access to those, is there anything that I should do that I am not doing? I also got a rep point on my account today and don't understand that either :confused::confused:I hope I don't sound too thick. I enjoy reading peoples blogs and learn more about the band through here. Take care and glad that you have got your issues sorted out. Take care.

MNL:patback:

Hi Em, glad you got it checked out and all is ok. you have had a really tough time with your band. hope it settled down soon for you. take things easy x

MNL,

Rep points are when someone praises a post you have made. In the bottom left hand corner of each person's posts you'll see a little set of scales, if you click it, it allows you to say you approve of someone's post and gives you the option to leave a comment.

You have to have a certain number of posts before you can view peoples photo albums, I think it's 50.

Have a look at Tutorials - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum there is loads of info there on how different aspects of the forum work :)

Emma, glad you've found out what it is causing the pain, been following the thread but didn't post as I didn't have anything constructive to add!

Thank you Shell. I will make sure to check out the link you mentioned. Your weight loss seems to be going really well. If you don't mind me asking, what size was you when you started and what size are you now? also what size would you like to get down to. When I started I was a 22 top and just moving into a 24 bottom. I now wear18-20 tops and about 20-22 bottoms. Did you take measurements before you started?
THanks once again for the tips.
regards

MNL:)

I was a 24 when I started, am now an 18. Don't really have a firm goal, I'd love to be a size 12 but I just want to be healthy, so at present just aiming for a healthy BMI, and will see how I look and feel when I get down there.

I didn't do measurements, so the only one I know is that my boobs have gone from a 42DD to a 38D :D

For once I am looking forward to having my photos taken, going to do my befores and measure myself, I dont have scales in the house so will curb my desire to weight myself all the time you folk might just get to see what charlie looks like...lol...xx

Back