• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IN LOTS OF PAIN PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi Emma sorry you havent been feeling too well I havent been around much been having a lot of work done in house and went away for a few days rest.
Glad to hear its nothing too serious, try and get plenty of rest and hope the swelling starts going down soon.
Take care Hun speak soon

hi lesley
thanks hun i am feeling alot better and started eating like a pig OHH NO!!cant win im either bad and loosing or well and putting on weight lol..
nice not to have the pain though.
emmaxx

hi emma its moe, how are you feeling now? i must be really crap at this i am still hungry all the time, i am not going to have a fill untill after xmas i need to get that out the way but in january i am going to be filled, i have got 5mls i think at this rate i am going to have to have 10mls just to get a stone off, i still have not lost any weight how are you doing?

take care moe

noe why leave it till after christmas thats another 6 weeks away if you had a fill now you could loose a stone befor then
HC

my problem is getting to cardiff to actually get the fill, i am trying to be really good up untill xmas as i have a party to go to in january. then i am really going to go for it fingers crossed

Back