• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

In the 13s

Paula1975

Wooooop, just hit the 13s. That is all x

Sent from my iPod touch using WLSurgery

Yayy well done. I cannot wait to be seeing them numbers on my scales too,means closer to goal.

I can't wait to say farewell to the 11's I've been around 11st 3lbs since last July I am trying to shift the last bit to get me to my goal of 10st 7lbs I'm so near & yet so far I've fluctuated between this & 11st 9lbs since my surgiversary. Take the excess skin away & I probably am with in if not under goal. But if I could just push my luck a little bit more & hit my top-end target by my second surgiversary in July, so I am once again on a healthy weight & bmi I could be sure I'm ok even if I can never afford plastics. Time & my head will finally decide if I'm content at this weight or need to push for that goal to be satisfied in myself. Either way I'm close to the weight I was in my late teens & early years of my marriage, something I'd never thought I'd be. As I am now nearly 48 I should be proud of the results my bypass & I have reached even if I never reach that personal goal.

Well done hunnie thats great news keep up your good work. xx

Well done. What size does that take you to clothes size? When I was last under 14 stone (age 14 and also when on lighter life) I got to a 14-16. Felt great. I have 3 stone to loose before I am in the 13s. Well Done!!

16 at the mo, however my work trousers are slipping so hopefully hit the size 14s soon. went in to charity shops yesterday and a top, and also my size 16 race for life top for this year is 16 and fits.

Paula you have done fantastically well!!! Congrats.

Back