• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feet

Paula1975

Odd I know, but buying some shoes/trainers, I've dropped a size lol

Sent from my iPod touch using WLSurgery

I was a size 9, wide fit and now I'm a 7 to 7.5 regular fit. I wear heels with no pain and have accumulated nearly a hundred pair of shoes!! Used to have 3 lol !
Gotta love this weight loss thing !!

I have dropped from 9eee to 8 normal.

I'm a size 9 too, and I bought some stunning Iron Fish shoes and they don't fit.
I can't bare to part with them so I'm hoping I'll lose a shoes size when I lose more weight, I've lost over 9 stone so far and it hasn't happened yet so I'm not raising my hopes :(

I'm a size 9 too, and I bought some stunning Iron Fish shoes and they don't fit.
I can't bare to part with them so I'm hoping I'll lose a shoes size when I lose more weight, I've lost over 9 stone so far and it hasn't happened yet so I'm not raising my hopes :(

Do you mean iron fist?.. As I love them shoes(but the heels are far to high for me!)
I was a size 7 and have dropped to 5.5/6
I can't bear to part with some of my boots so I wear thick socks with them.

My feet have shrunk too. I bought my first pair of Irregular Choice boots two months ago. Hopefully they are the first of many :)

Oh goodness, this is not wierd then. With all that weight I gained my feet were not only really small but wide but since I lost almost 40lbs since my surgery my feet also slimmed down and I can now fit my 11yr old daughter's shoes which are a size 4 LOL!

My feet have gone from a 9 to a large 8 already x

Back