• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

In the 14's & the 16's!!

ditzeeblonde

My 9 week weigh in & I have lost 4.4lbs this week which just nudged me into the 14 stone bracket this morning & I'm also in my size 16 jeans!! :D

I have been truly blessed by my bypass & the opportunity given to me!

Woohoooooooooooo!!!!! :D:D:D

Thanks guys!

This was such a major milestone in my head Sugga & I truly can't believe I'm here! I still see the 21 stone monster in the mirror tho! x

:)Linzi your post truly thrilled me this morning-I knew exactly what the title meant:)

.....but it's "poppycock" to just say you have been blessed-yes,of course we all have-
but you have worked incredibly hard both before & after your op & are earning these results=
Well done:):):)

EXCELLENT

Well Done!! You have done soooooooo well, Im really chuffed for you :D There will be nothing left of you soon :D XX

:)Linzi your post truly thrilled me this morning-I knew exactly what the title meant:)

.....but it's "poppycock" to just say you have been blessed-yes,of course we all have-
but you have worked incredibly hard both before & after your op & are earning these results=
Well done:):):)

Thank you Poppet. xxx

EXCELLENT

Thanks hun. x

OMG so soon!!!! thats amazing, I can't wait for that day :) I was chuffed to but a pair in a 24 today !!

Well done you!! Every step is one step closer to our goal & I look forward to your post about being in the 16's too. xxx

Well Done!! You have done soooooooo well, Im really chuffed for you :D There will be nothing left of you soon :D XX

Still a fair way to go Jacqui.. another 4 stone before I hit the goal I set myself. xx

Linzi, i couldn't think of a better person for it to happen too :) Brill xx

wow ditze well done huni, in the 14s next, it seems to happen so quick dosnt it, and its a shock when it happens, ive only realised im a proper 14 since ive been staying at sarahs, and have had to round to a special centre set up to provide clothes etc for us, everything ive got now is either a 14 or 12-14, chuffed isnt the word, and i wouldnt have realised it if i hadnt been trying on lots of clothes, my head is only just beginning to catch up with me. lol

Congrats! Isn't it amazing?

Back