• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im in the 15s

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
So had a cheeky weigh in at home this morning before the official slimming world weigh in tomorrow night.

Can't believe what I saw. I'm in the 15 st bracket, after putting a stone on, I've lost that with slimming world and a bit more.

I can't remember the last time I was in the 15st bracket, probably when I was about 16 lol

Happy Sunday ?

Great news well done :)

Well Done!! Amazing! xx

Fabulous.. 15 stone is my final goal weight so I am hoping I will get there this year.....well done. x

Happy Sunday and congratulations ... Obviously your body had the shake up it needed! What changes did you make by following slimming world? X

Happy Sunday and congratulations ... Obviously your body had the shake up it needed! What changes did you make by following slimming world? X

I'm actually eating more than I did before, but I now only stick to cereal in the morning and just 35g and then a prepared cooked lunch, ie chilli and mash, and then a light dinner, four cracker bread or something.

Well done Gary xx

Great news neighbour! I'm from near Ramsey

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Back