• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

In today`s mail on line fri 8 july 2016

Sunshine99

Yeah, i read that artical....interesting! Can't wait for my op...lol. :banana_dancer:

I know it sounds weird...but im obsessed with reading 'obesity' related articles ...wether there putting a negative or positive spin on it.
I read one yesterday about, the crowds of people that cheer top athletes on, in an olympic stadium are mostly quite obese ....And worse still, all the food outlets at the stadium...are serving junk! ...which won't help the athletes fans one bit!

Was wondering...how do you put in a link, like the one you've put up? As i come across some interesting articals sometimes....but would't have a clue how to put one in a post.
Toni :rainbow:

los in it

When I come across an article I want to share I tend to create a short cut and save to my desktop or minimise it open up another page,it this brilliant site and start a new thread give it a heading then go back to your short cut open that up and top left of your screen should be the title of the article, click on that and it should offer you the option to copy and paste do that
Go back to WLS Web page you have already saved and given title to and then right click it should say copy or paste and you click copy
Ta da! Hope that makes sense, not bad for 2:15 am!

Sunshine99

When I come across an article I want to share I tend to create a short cut and save to my desktop or minimise it open up another page,it this brilliant site and start a new thread give it a heading then go back to your short cut open that up and top left of your screen should be the title of the article, click on that and it should offer you the option to copy and paste do that
Go back to WLS Web page you have already saved and given title to and then right click it should say copy or paste and you click copy
Ta da! Hope that makes sense, not bad for 2:15 am!
Errr, think il pass on all that...too technical for me! Plus i only got an i-pad...so don't think it will be do-able anyhow. Oh well, il just post on my 'journey' page when and where i saw an article.
Toni :rainbow: