• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Inspirational pics

mandymoo

Hi all
Was looking at our inspirational pics forum - but not many before & after pics, was just wondering why & is good for pre-banders to have a nosey for inspiration :) xxx

Please do Sarah!!!

Mandy, unfortnately, not many banders stayed around long enough in the past so there aren't many of us to display piccies...
Hopefully our new area and our lovely group that we have now building all the time can remedy that!

Mazza is a bit shy, I will have to beg her for some of hers because she's a target bander! (oh pleeeeeease Mazza)

It's up to us lot to be pioneers and fill up the thread with our before and after snaps so banders who join in the future can be inspired!

Sarah Metcalf said:
Hiya, I had thought about posting some, but not sure if my weightloss is really noticable yet. I might take some at the weekend. But I think it's a great idea, and I love to nosey at photos xx

Hi Sarah please do bet everyone else will see a difference - you don't always notice yourself xx

Neen said:
Please do Sarah!!!

Mandy, unfortnately, not many banders stayed around long enough in the past so there aren't many of us to display piccies...
Hopefully our new area and our lovely group that we have now building all the time can remedy that!

Mazza is a bit shy, I will have to beg her for some of hers because she's a target bander! (oh pleeeeeease Mazza)

It's up to us lot to be pioneers and fill up the thread with our before and after snaps so banders who join in the future can be inspired!

Thanks for the support Neen - come on all please post your pics.
It will help kept us going, especially when we have a bad day.
Xxx

I post mine on the forum, and it really gives you a boost when ppl say how well you have done and say they can see how much weight you have lost, and be dam proud of how well your doing .......go on be brave and post some. xx

Back