• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my before and after pics one year on :D

deeby

Hi
When i was considering surgery and during the very long year wait for surgery sometimes the only thing that got me by were peoples before and after pics, i used to trail this site looking for them and youtube lol.

So, in a small pay back for all the inspiration i took from others pics , here are mine, i hope they help someone in some way as other peoples helped me.

They are in my profile album please feel free to take a look.... and be INSPIRED !! :D wooo hooo xx

WOW you look amazing, what a transformation, well done you must be so proud of yourself, Karen x

OMG Dawn you look amazing although you looked lovely before as well, but your weightloss is fantastic. Well done you should be very pleased with yourself. x

deeby said:
Hi
When i was considering surgery and during the very long year wait for surgery sometimes the only thing that got me by were peoples before and after pics, i used to trail this site looking for them and youtube lol.

So, in a small pay back for all the inspiration i took from others pics , here are mine, i hope they help someone in some way as other peoples helped me.

They are in my profile album please feel free to take a look.... and be INSPIRED !! :D wooo hooo xx

Omg Hun that's great, I look so well and u look happy, can I ask and feel free to tell me to bog off :) but has your skin gon back ok? It's one of my biggest worries that I will have to have more surgery :/ . Well done hun u look fab x

deeby said:
Hi

Sorry ment YOU not I lol **

OMG Dawn you look a new woman, you look amazing, well done you xxx Did you have problems with excess skin as im your size x

WOW really doesn't cover it but....wow! I think you have the best before and after pics I've seen. Thanks so much for sharing them. You really do look like a different person.
Congrats on your amazing achievement!
xxx

Wow Deeby, you look fantastic, I am currently waiting for a gastric bypass by Mr El-Hasani, and although I have a long time to wait seeing stories like yours gives me support to carry on. Well done hun, your amazing xx

Wow Deeby, you look fantastic, I am currently waiting for a gastric bypass by Mr El-Hasani, and although I have a long time to wait seeing stories like yours gives me support to carry on. Well done hun, your amazing xx

Hi Kim, do you have any idea when your op is, see you say 2 years, hope its not that long hunnie xxx

Hi Kim, do you have any idea when your op is, see you say 2 years, hope its not that long hunnie xxx

Thanks Bex, so do I !!!!! I called a few weeks ago and was told I was 176th on his list, and I dont think he does very many a week :cry:

Wow not long now!! keep us updated on your progress hun xx

Incredible transformation !

You must be so proud,I'll certainly take a lot from seeing the before / after pics.

Well done hun

Andy x

Great job you look fantastic, well done you xxx

You must feel reborn ... if there was anyone out there needing inspiration, this must give it in spades. You are beautiful & I wish you nothing but happiness in your new slim form xxx :):)

Back