• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

insurance prob

Wendy1

:D:character00255:Missed my 6weeks in Turkey this year due to op, have just booked 5weeks in Malta for Feb.I am just sorting out holiday insurance, do i mention op? and when i had it.:D:D:D

I would tell them everything to be on the safe side.You know they love to wriggle out of paying out for the least thing!

Thanks bouncy dont know if that will put up price, and i have had now trouble with it yet but you are right

This question was raised not too far back Wendy on another thread, I wonder if we can find it and read through from the experience of others.

With my medical history I declare everything because of any problems, they are dingers for not paying if you need them and I saw a programme on the BBC which I tape, called 'Rip Off Britain' and insurance companies can be so slippery.

My GP always gives me a note to travel these days...

But I'm hoping you get all the guidance and information you need... I'm sure you will.

Love and hugs xxx

Go into 'search' above and start to look for threads with 'Insurance'... to find a selection xxx

So are you love, you may find some peeps you can email and ask... RoseA may have a good idea too...also John, Glenville....

Take care Wendy and sending love and warm hugs xxx

p.s. I've pulled a couple of threads up for you and good luck xxxx

Yea I agree, honesty is deffinately the best policy with Insurance companys. I had to declare having had strokes and thought my premiums would be massive but I searched loads of places and ended up not paying that much more :D Good Luck and Im so jealous of you going away in Feb when we will all be shivering here lol :D XX

Oops... that reminds me, we're going away at the end of January and I haven't contacted our insurance company yet...

Back