• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Into the 14 stones.......................

Meggie

Firstly apologies for not being around much lately. Work is crazy and I'm knackered after work so haven't been online much at all!!! Starting to feel slightly more normal though!!!

I was weighed at my first hospital appointment today and I am officially 14 stone 13!!! I'm sooooooooooooo excited!! I haven't been this low since I was about 16!! Just need to get down that gym and start toning!!!

Hope you're all well!!! I'll try posting pics later!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done. And having met you over the weekend I must say you look amazing. I completely relate to you not being around as you were feeling tired. I think there was about four weeks when I wasnt on here either as I was too tired to even turn the computer on. But can you are feeling more normal (although, you are anything but normal lol :) )

Well done Meggie... You'll be sky diving soon ;)

Well done meg your going to look stunning in your bridesmaid dress x

Brilliant news, well done you, I bet you are so pleased and proud, and you deserve to be xxx

Well done Meggie i'm really pleased for you xxx

Meggie well done, it posts like your that give us newbies some enthusiasm.:)

Brilliant Meggie, well done! :D

Cuppa xx

Woooooo Hooooo!!!

That's bloody fantastic.

Well done.

xxx

Firstly apologies for not being around much lately. Work is crazy and I'm knackered after work so haven't been online much at all!!! Starting to feel slightly more normal though!!!

I was weighed at my first hospital appointment today and I am officially 14 stone 13!!! I'm sooooooooooooo excited!! I haven't been this low since I was about 16!! Just need to get down that gym and start toning!!!

Hope you're all well!!! I'll try posting pics later!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Cow :p

Can't wait to see the pics though! xx

Great! You must be thrilled xx

Thanks for all of the lovely messages!! I wanted to reply to everyone individually but am totally knackered tonight!!! Just thought I'd say a quick thanks then off to bed for me methinks!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just thought i would put my 2 pennies in lol, i saw Ellen on Sunday and the last time i saw her was on the day of her op and i was gobsmacked "omg she looks fab" wat a mega difference !!
U go girl ur doing fab and i am so proud of ya xxx

Back